Position is responsible for assisting the Inventory Manager & purchasing team by utilizing various reports and industry knowledge to analyze large sets of data in an effort to make stocking recommendations for company-owned store group as well as other warehouse locations.
· Present inventory analysis using a variety of databases/reports to suggest recommendations to appropriate management staff.
· Manipulate data in an effort to streamline the way in which inventory is managed as well as purchased.
· Provide regular and specialized inventory analysis and reporting for management via internal software programs.
· Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues pertaining to inventory levels and purchasing habits.
· Collaborate with team members to prepare for strategy meetings.
· Accurately complete all tasks within given time constraints
Accurately complete all tasks within given time constraints
· Two or four year college degree, or equivalent work experience required
· Strong analytical, quantitative, and analysis skills
· Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
· Strong computer skills; Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications including MSWord, Power Point; intermediate to advance Excel skills required.
· Access database knowledge is extremely helpful.
· Ability to independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures as necessary.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
· Solid written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Knowledge of automotive aftermarket industry is a serious plus
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.