Responsible for planning and directing the day-to-day operations of a store, developing strategies to improve customer service, drive sales and increase profitability.
– Manage store sales performance to identify problems and solve them effectively.
– Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store, and implement strategies / initiatives to take advantage of those opportunities.
– Work with next level manager to establish initiatives and business plans for the store
– Develop and implement proper processes and procedures in order to minimize inventory shrinkage.
– Monitor and maintain a safe work environment.
– Plan and assign employee work schedules on a daily/weekly basis.
– Ensure overall cleanliness of the store, stock room and outside areas.
– Recruit, train and coach store team members in order to deliver high levels of customer service and business results.
– Relevant technical knowledge regarding auto parts, equipment and systems
– Experience in retail operation including supervisory experience highly preferred
– PC competency required in MS Office products
– Effective communications skills both verbal and written
– Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb ladders and manually handle (carry, lift,
push) objects that may weigh up to 50 lbs
– Ability to operate a company vehicle utilized for customer deliveries, if needed.
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com