Salary: $12.00 /hour
Full-time position responsible for providing customers with product or service information to assist them in determining appropriate merchandise to purchase. Recommend additional products or services to meet customer needs and arranges special orders and deliveries. Conduct cashier transactions and restock merchandise as may be needed. Assist store manager with general store operations and perform customer deliveries when needed.
– Must have knowledge of automotive parts, equipment and/or systems
– Basic computer skills including experience with MS Office products
– Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
– Effective interpersonal / customer service skills
– Effective communication skills – verbal and written
– Must be able to manually handle/carry items that weigh up to 50 lbs.
– Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record (MVR) that meets company’s requirements.
Interested applicants may also apply in-person at:
NU-WAY Auto Parts
1432 W. 12th Street
Erie, PA 16502
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com