Part-time position responsible for delivering parts to customers on a timely manner; maintaining good relations with customers; checking invoices to ensure correct parts delivery; account for cash on COD customers; adhere to all safety driving rules and assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of company vehicles.
– Ability to provided and maintain good relations with customers
– Capable of performing basic math computations
– Must be able to manually handle (lift, pull, push) objects that weigh up to 50 lbs.
– Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record (MVR) that meets company’s requirements.
– Interest in working in a team-oriented work environment
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com