We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
This position is responsible for all selling functions and account management for the Western, NY and Western, PA areas.
- Foster and qualify new sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales goals
- Prepare and present effective sales proposals/presentations and maintain ongoing communications with prospective and existing customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales or marketing required; experience in auto parts aftermarket industry preferred
- Formal education in sales/ technical related area highly desirable
- Position requires an individual to take initiative, be pro-active, be very positive, and have a “can-do / seize-the-day” type attitude
- PC competency required in MS Office products
- Must have own vehicle
For company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com