Full-time position responsible for providing customers with product or service information to assist them in determining appropriate merchandise to purchase. Recommend additional products or services to meet customer needs and arranges special orders and deliveries. Assist store manager with general store operations.
– Must have knowledge of automotive parts, equipment and/or systems
– Basic computer skills including experience with MS Office products
– Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
– Effective interpersonal / customer service skills
– Effective communication skills – verbal and written
– Must be able to manually handle/carry items that weigh up to 50 lbs.
– Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record (MVR) that meets company’s requirements.
– Experience supervising/coach employees highly desirable
– Interest in working in a team-oriented work environment
Interested applicants may also apply in-person at:
Speedway Auto Parts Store
3451 West 16th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com