Indianapolis, IN 46201
We are after-market auto parts distributor currently seeking to fill a Warehouse Supervisor position at our facility located in the Indianapolis, IN area. The position is responsible for directing the day-to-day storage and distribution activities to insure product is distributed or received in an efficient manner at the warehouse location. Responsibilities include the supervision of employees to ensure established procedures are followed; communicate job expectations and coach employees on job performance issues.
– Prior experience as a warehouse supervisor including effective supervisory skills in
training and coaching employees.
– Effective communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
– Ability to operate a computer and warehouse software systems; proficiency with MS
– Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb ladders, manually handle (carry, lift,
push) objects that may weigh up to 50lbs
– Ability to operate a fork lift machine and company vehicles for deliveries
– Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record (MVR) that meets company’s