Responsible for planning and directing the day-to-dayoperations of the store, developing strategies to improve customer service,drive sales and increase profitability.
– Manage store sales performance to Identify problems and solve themeffectively.
– Identify new customers and revenueopportunities for the store, and implement strategies / initiatives to take advantage of those opportunities.
– Work with next level manager to establishinitiatives and business plans for the store
– Recruit, train and coach store teammembers in order to deliver high levels of customer service and business results.
– Develop and implement proper processesand procedures in order to minimize inventory shrinkage.
– Monitor and maintain a safe workenvironment.
– Plan and assign employee workschedules on a daily/weekly basis.
– Ensure overall cleanliness of thestore, stock room and outside areas.
– Relevant technical knowledge regarding auto parts, equipment and systems
– Experience in retail operation includingsupervisory experience highly preferred
– PC competency required in MS Office products
– Effective communications skills both verbal and written
– Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb ladders and manuallyhandle (carry, lift, push) objects that mayweigh up to 50lbs
– Ability to operate a company vehicle utilized for customer deliveries, ifneeded.
We are a multi-state operation in the automotive aftermarket partsindustry providing products that consist predominately of nationally brandedautomotive hard parts as well as many maintenance items, accessories and privatelabel products for domestic and foreign cars, vans and light trucks. Our goalis to be the supplier of choice that provides customers with exemplary serviceand value by well trained, empowered staff.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com