The primary area of responsibility includes the day-to-day administration of employee benefit programs that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability and 401k plan. Individual in the position processes and administers matters related to FMLA, ACA and paid sick-leave legal requirements.
- Process required documentation via HR database/payroll systems and insurance carrier reports to ensure accurate employee enrollment, record keeping and deductions.
- Administer employee enrollment activities for new-hires, annual enrollment, enrollment changes and terminations on all benefits plans.
- Process and reconcile monthly benefit plan billings including vendor invoices and self-billing reports.
- Administer all leave-of-absences to insure compliance with company policies and legal requirements associated with FMLA and various state disability and paid-sick leave programs.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit plans, enrollment, claims and similar matters.
- Minimum 2 year of related experience in benefits administration
- Associates degree or equivalent years of general administrative experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook. Experience with ADP payroll programs, especially Workforce Now a plus.
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com