Salary: $12.55 /hour
Delivery Driver – Nights / Job Summary
Full-time position starting at 8:00 pm on Monday to Friday. Position is responsible for operating a company box-truck vehicle in a safe and timely manner over established routes based on customer delivery schedule that are established daily.
Delivery Driver – Nights / General Responsibilities
- Unload orders from vehicle and place orders at designated area at customer location
- Handle customer part returns
- Ensure the security of company assets, vehicles, equipment, inventory and buildings.
- Reports any problems to management staff immediately.
- Maintains cleanliness of company vehicles both inside and out.
- Periodically checks fluid levels, air pressure, wipers etc. to insure optimal safety and
- operational condition of vehicle
- Fills fuel tank at a time that will not delay deliveries.
- Reports to management any vehicle requirements , accidents and violations.
- Reports all damaged inventory to management staff.
Delivery Driver – Nights / Requirements
- Must be able to operate a 26-foot box truck
- Must be able to manually handle (lift, pull, push) parts that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; capable of performing basic mathematical calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record and must be able to pass DOT medical certification
- Effective communication skills
- Interest in working in a team-work environment
Interested applicants may also apply in-person at:
UCI Buffalo Warehouse
210 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com