Full time position responsible for stocking product on shelves using a RF hand scanner. Assist with other warehouse functions.
Work Schedule: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm; occasional Saturday work.
Pay Rate: $9.50/hr.
– HS diploma preferred; capable of performing basic mathematical calculations
– Attention to detail a must
– Basic computer skills
– Interest and able to work in a team-oriented work environment
– Must be able to manually handle items that weigh up to 50 lbs.; capable of standing and
walking for extended periods of time; and bending & stooping continuously during
placement and retrieving of parts
– Experience operating a forklift a plus, but not required
– Prior RF Scanner operation preferred, but not required
– Excellent communication & organizational skills
Interested applicants may also apply in-person at:
Auto Value (UCI Midwest)
6528 Poe Avenue
Dayton, OH 45414
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com