Rochester, NY 14608
– Compiles and maintain general ledger records
– Prepare and post journal entries
– Prepare monthly financial statements
– Prepare monthly account reconciliations
– Prepare state sales tax returns
– Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and maintain fixed asset ledger
– Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor or other management staff
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with three years of related experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Access.
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com